About this Cord
Exterior Color: Cool Orchard Green
Interior Color: Lt Tan
Vehicle Type: Car
Engine: Lycoming V-8
Transmission: Semi Automatic
Title Status: Clear
- 1936 Cord 810 Westchester
- Older High Quality Restoration on Solid Original Car
- All Correct Car
- first American-designed and built front wheel drive car with independent front suspension
- One of only 1,174 Built in the 1st year of production in 1936
- First to offer hidden headlights
- Previously Owned By A World Renowned Artist Right here in Paradise Valley, AZ
- Before that it was Previously Owned By the President Standard Oil Co.
- Featured in John Malks book “Cord Complete” Included w/Car
- Featured In a show called “Leading America” on BBC in 2015
- Over $15K was just spent on the car for work completed by Master Cord Mechanic John Craft.
- Judged Top 10 Most Beautiful Cars!!
Here is an absolutely beautiful and all correct 1936 Cord 810 Westchester in excellent condition inside and out. This work of art has a great prominence. Owned many years by the president of Standard Oil Company and for the last ten year it was owned by a very famous artist right here in Paradise Valley, AZ. It was part of his private collection and stored and maintained in a climate controlled garage year round. It was also featured in John Malks book “Cord Complete”. This is the one to own!!
125-horsepower Lycoming V-8
Semi Automatic Transmission
Flip Up Headlights
White Wall Tires
Original Color of Cool Orchard Green
Correct Mohair Interior w/Correct Piping
The car looks amazing with an excellent fit and finish. It was an older restoration with a 15 plus year old paint finish, but the paint still shows great and would be a stunner at any car show. The car has all new chrome bumpers and hubcaps. It has an extremely solid body and original floors. The tires are all brand new including the spare.
The interior was all redone during the restoration using the correct, factory material and looks amazing. The dash looks great with all rebuilt gauges that function, as they should. Inside the trunk was also redone and looks excellent!
The car runs and drives beautifully. It is tight and smooth. Over $15k in work was just completed last year on this car mechanically. All done by master Cord mechanic, John Craft. The semi automatic transmission shifts excellent. This car is ready to drive and enjoy!!
If you have any additional questions please call us at 480-281-2059 or call our sales manager Jimmy directly at 608-215-8300. We can help with shipping quotes and arrangements. I also welcome all International buyers. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale, AZ.